The GFI tournament committee has determined that we will be unable to proceed with the 2020 Grand Forks International Baseball Tournament due to the COVID 19 situation.

The committee waited until the very last possible moment to make this determination in the hopes we would be able to hold the event. However, recent announcements by the Province and Health Authorities have indicated that it will not be possible to hold large gatherings and events throughout summer 2020 in BC. As such we are cancelling the 2020 event, and looking forward to a strong return again in 2021.

The committee looked at holding the tournament later in summer, including on Labour Day weekend, but those options were not feasible either for a number of reasons.

For ticket refund information, please contact: (250) 442-8323 or email: