Listen Live

HomeNewsGrand Forks NewsTrail Mayor hopeful for hospital upgrades

Trail Mayor hopeful for hospital upgrades

The removal of a $10 million cap to the regional hospital board’s reserve fund shows a commitment to addressing needed upgrades.

This from Trail’s Mayor Mike Martin who is hopeful this will help bolster funds for future upgrades to KBRH.

More money will be added to the reserve fund and there will be no tax increase this year for residents.

Regional taxpayers pay 40% of costs associated with hospital upgrades and equipment while Interior Health looks after the remaining 60%.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading